27yo mama looking for accountability friends! I've lost 64lbs so far!

Options
Hi everyone!
I started my journey in April of this year at 245 lbs and size 18/20. I was tired of being tired and not being able to run around with my 4yo daughter. I realized I was missing out on so many memories with her.

I started eating healthier and doing 25 min exercises at home and lost 65lbs in 6 months! However, in the beginning of last month I traveled across the country to visit family. I fell completely off track, I stopped exercising and ate anything AND everything that sounded good. Miraculously, I've only gained 1 lb back in one month. I've come a long way and I'm SO proud of myself but my journey is not done yet so today I'm starting again!

I could use some extra motivation, accountability and even recipes to get me through the holidays. Lets get through this together! :)

Kelci

Replies

• Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Add me! I also started in April at 290 and am down 75 pounds to 215. 25 yo mother of 2!
  • meshiecake
    meshiecake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. I need some accountability partners!! I'm 27 (28th birthday in 2 days!), just getting back to eating low carb and making good choices.. I've stalled since losing about 30ibs before my May wedding. Started at 213. Goal of 140-150. Mom of a 6 year old!
  • rbratt06
    rbratt06 Posts: 2,989 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 28-year-old mama of a very energetic 2-year-old. Started at 212 lbs and currently at 187 lbs. :)
  • kimberly_grubbs
    kimberly_grubbs Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me too! I'm a 28yo mama of 2. I used MFP before kids and lost 35-40lbs. My weight has been up and down with having them. I recently started getting serious about my weight loss but also went to visit family and fell off the wagon for 2 weeks.
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me! 26 year old mom of 2. Down 40 got 30 to go
  • SWurth14
    SWurth14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am a 31yo new mom (son is 6 months old) and I am trying to eat better and lose some weight while maintaining my milk supply!
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • SuperNerd42
    SuperNerd42 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! 29 yo mom of a 5 year old and a 1 month old. It can be tricky to balance it all- not to mention sleeping once in a while ;) Feel free to add me!
  • VeggieGirlMom
    VeggieGirlMom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :smile: Looking for new motivational, inspirational, and accountability friends. I'm a 28 year old mother of 2. 2 lbs down, 83 to go!
  • reenyp73
    reenyp73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Id love an add- also looking for some accountability partners! Especially around the holidays
  • emilygduran
    emilygduran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 26 and a mom of three. Trying to get down to a healthy bmi for the first time in a few years!
  • almontelora
    almontelora Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm a 34 year old mom of 1 1/5 year old twin boys trying to loose 30 lbs
  • beginforthelasttime16
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jbraye0001
    jbraye0001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I seriously need some support and folks to help hold me accountable. Shamefully, over the past 5 yrs I've gained nearly 45 lbs and I seriously need the weight loss and health perspective change. Mommy of a 14 month old. And wife of a husband who loves to eat just as much. Lol
  • jevelynr3
    jevelynr3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey, also 27 years..mom of 20 month old daughter, and almost 4 year old son. Anyone dealing with the struggle of losing weight, eating healthy, and kids.. lol feel free to add me.
    I'm here to help motivate, & support!
  • btodd304
    btodd304 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, that is awesome. I am 29 and started too in April I weighed in at 300.2 and am now down 53lbs, I do not have any kids but can still be great support.
  • MelaninBaddie
    MelaninBaddie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I dont have any kids. I started out last week at 233lbs and i'm looking to lose 60lbs by April.