apetamin pills vs syrup for gaining weight?

Options
So im trying to gain weight but eating more is easier said than done and have been looking into apetamin to increase your appetite and was wondering if the pill or syrup works better and which brands people are using?

Replies

• trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    You just need to eat more. No pills or syrup are needed unless it's Maple syrup.
  • NaomiAnna22
    NaomiAnna22 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    but how can you eat more when the appetite just isn't there..
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    You'll get used to it after a few days.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Try increasing your calorie intake by using foods that are calorie dense but not so bulky. Such as nut butters and dressings high in oils. Real butter and high fat cheeses. Or drink them by making high calorie shakes.
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    but how can you eat more when the appetite just isn't there..

Eat smaller,more frequent meals. Eat calorie dense foods (there's a post pinned to the top of this forum called Are you a hard gainer- sorry,I've not yet figured out how to post links) Drink calories - shakes,smoothies,full fat milk. Add olive or other oils to food (I put garlic flavoured oil on pizza!)
    I felt like you to start with but what's said above is true- after a short while you get used to eating more.
    I think amphetamine is only available online.
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Sorry - ampetamine!
  • Kati9408
    Kati9408 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So im trying to gain weight but eating more is easier said than done and have been looking into apetamin to increase your appetite and was wondering if the pill or syrup works better and which brands people are using?

:/ read amphetamin by mistake