Wanna lose more weight

My goal was to lose 10 lbs in first 2 months and I lost 11 lbs. I've been on nutri system and I don't mind eating it. I need to lose another 10 lbs only but motivation is missing now and I do eat regular food at times but I do portion control. Anyhow what I want say is I have become lazy and don't exercise in gym or go for walk. Just lazy. How do I get back to my same rythm. I am frustrated. I know what has be done but don't do it!! Any help ?

Replies

• WaCowboy
    WaCowboy Posts: 42 Member
    Reward system. That's how I have done it. For example if I burned above my minimum calorie goal for the day and ate well for 3 days I would reward myself with 2 oatmeal raisin cookies. The trick is to find something you want, and will make you want to reach your goal. Also it helps that you pick exercises you like to do and enjoy. If you don't like doing them you will stop.

Another idea is find someone to walk with. Where I work a lot of us group up and walk 30 minutes during lunch. It's a nice way to chit chat and get out of the office. Plus we usually play a bird spotting game while we walk (a little competition to see who can spot the most birds during the walk). So maybe find a friend that could join you on walks or a gym buddy.

If your in the Seattle area you are welcome to come join us.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    You get into a rhythm by starting moving in some way and keeping on moving each day so in time that becomes a lasting habit :smile: