cant seem to stay with exercise

Options
I have tried to keep up with eating better, exercising and actively trying to lose weight but it seems like I get bored and lose interest. Doesn't help that my boyfriend wont exercise and wants me to spend time with him on couch instead. Any tips for staying motivated and simple exercises I can do in a one bedroom apt that is tight on space? oh and not pricey?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I was useless at sticking with exercising until I found something I liked. I'm not good at doing exercise for the sake of it, it needs to have a purpose. Now I do martial arts, and love it. Because I want to be better at it, I do other exercise, because now that has a purpose too. Maybe try some new stuff, like dance, or martial arts, or something that is exercise but is more than *just* exercise?
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Nobody sticks with exercise unless they enjoy it. Did you do any sports or fun things outside when you were a kid? Maybe pick up those old hobbies. YouTube has tons of different workout videos if you want to stay indoors. Do you have a video game console you could get an active game for? Your couch potato boyfriend may even get into that.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    C25k