College martial arts human

Options
Well I have 2 months until my Taekwondo tournament and its my first time doing sparring that's not for fun and with people I don't know. The martial art community I used to be in was real close to judo and taekwondo combined... thus my anxiety. Also my friend told me I should join the lower bracket that needs me to lose 8 kilos and its on January,, so yeah I'm a Psychology student in an all girls college,, I live alone aaand I love church work ^^ I love volleyball and theatre too

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    Wow, that's probably the most interesting introduction I've seen. Good luck on your tournament. Mortal Kombat!
  • onegodusedtoknow
    onegodusedtoknow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    Wow, that's probably the most interesting introduction I've seen. Good luck on your tournament. Mortal Kombat!

Mortal combat xD? Can't I get a tekken character's name from you to replace that?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'll admit - pretty much the only reason I clicked on this one was to see why "human" was in the thread title.

I'll further admit that I'm still not really sure.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    I'm a little rusty on my Tekken. Good luck on your tournament... Boxing Kangaroo!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Eight kilos by January? I'm gonna say that is impossible.....or at the very least, incredibly difficult and uncomfortable...
  • onegodusedtoknow
    Options
    GiddyupTim wrote: »
    Eight kilos by January? I'm gonna say that is impossible.....or at the very least, incredibly difficult and uncomfortable...

With our training and me being a stressful no time to eat college student i think i can manage xD
  • onegodusedtoknow
    Options
    If you gonna aim, aim high right? (: