Baddogbeanie
Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
I miss jelly donuts the most

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Yes pizza. But also just not caring about how much I'm eating. It's very freeing to eat whatever you crave.
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    i actually don't miss any foods, because i can work a single portion of nearly anything into my plan; and for now i can work 3 slices of pizza into my day if i try, that will slowly change.
    i miss my wasted youth.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Me salad and vegetables (before you say anything I'm on a low fiber diet for medical reasons)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I miss not caring. But I miss summer a lot more.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I have not had real pizza (and I mean Pizza Hut, Domino, Papa Johns) in 2 years..

this is a true and real story, as to the real reason, I cannot explain.. we have managed to bypass putting pizza in our diets like we are scared of this particular food.. its like this one food is gonna send us back to the fat abyss or something..

I must get up and be strong and let pizza in...
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I miss timbits but they aren't vegan so
    I miss donuts in general

Also eating three huge bowls of terrible cereal like fruit loops,corn pops,Reese puffs,captain crunch
  • columbus2015
    columbus2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Salt & Vinegar chips washed down with a Pepsi. Neither have any redeeming qualities.... but damn....
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Donuts/pastries

I know I can work them in, but the problem is the "Holic" at the end of each. DonutHolic, Coffee Roll A Holic...it sucks to be weak lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I miss jelly donuts the most

I had four donuts just the other day. I miss eating them often, but I eat them and I don't miss feeling like crap all the time. So moderation was a great tradeoff
  • km8907
    Options
    I miss commenting on that crazy person's threads, but he told me to stay off so I'm not allowed to anymore :'(
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Sweet Tea.....at 270 calories for 32 ounces, I'd rather have my Michelob Ultra:)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I miss commenting on that crazy person's threads, but he told me to stay off so I'm not allowed to anymore :'(

That thread is about respect for women, so SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Wondering where you been...

I did go back for a second.. (sorry I did).. don't care about the problem its the hoodwinking...LOL
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

That thread is about respect for women, so SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.

Yes SIR!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Salt & Vinegar chips washed down with a Pepsi. Neither have any redeeming qualities.... but damn....

Damn it. Now I want salt & vinegar chips with a Coke.
  • km8907
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Wondering where you been...

I did go back for a second.. (sorry I did).. don't care about the problem its the hoodwinking...LOL

I've had to bite my tongue so many times there's nothing left.