Not New, but looking for New Friends. :)

Options

Replies

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I'm 39 years old, mom to 3 teens. 18 pounds to go to my goal weight :)

I'm vegan, but my kids aren't and I don't judge people based upon how they choose to eat. So - if anyone else on here wants to add me, send a friend request :)

P.S. I'm on here daily...way too much, probably!
  • al090187
    al090187 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. Been on here for a while, but never really got round to adding any friends yet.
  • viperk1
    viperk1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sounds like there's a lot of people who've been on a while but never got into the community side (like me D: )

I definitely won't *poof* (unless I'm on a trip or something)
  • explorer6344
    explorer6344 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you can add me i have been on MFP just over a year have lost 47 lbs anf feel great im in for the long term
  • brandylynnherring
    Options
    hi am new at this just started last week . doing baby steps . stoped drinking soda's last week . next week cutting out sweets. my 12 step program for my self.
  • kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, I left for a few minutes and I suddenly have a bunch of FR's...:laugh: I'm overwhelmed but in a GOOD way, you guys are great. Please bear with me while I get caught-up here, haha. :bigsmile:
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I won't poof because I really NEED to get healthy, lost the weight, and more importantly MAINTAIN! Add me :)
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!:bigsmile:
  • needtoloseafewpounds
    needtoloseafewpounds Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I won't poof :)
  • epmomof5
    epmomof5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 17....so I am fairly new. Started losing weight about 8 weeks ago (due to a medication change) without much effort so I figured I should capitalize on the trend! I lost 12 by the time I started here and am down another 4. I am 46, have 5 children, stay at home, and need some peeps to keep me on track! Add me! And as soon as I figure out how to friend I'll add folks on this thread. Good luck to all!
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am not new either, I joined in March of this year, have succeeded in losing 24 lbs to date and have lots more to go. I am 43 mother of two. I am here to get healthier and be able to enjoy being an active mom with my children. I am taking things one step at a time and one day at a time - sometimes one meal at a time. Feel free to add me - Iove the support the people on this site give and love being able to give the support back.
  • McCarthy6
    McCarthy6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while. I've lost 25 pounds and am looking to lose 25 more. Funny I should come across your post as I was just looking at my friends list and realizing not very many of them are active anymore! I'll send a FR now :)
  • starlight16_7
    starlight16_7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i completely understand! i've been on here almost 2 years, it's a habit and i love it! i've lost around 50lbs and i'm still working. i love logging and being accountable and having friends that do the same. the poof-factor gets quite frustrating. i'd love a new friend :)
  • Kadje
    Kadje Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Tommi, I'm also on here daily and committed to do this long term. I need friends who are in maintenance because that is where I always failed in the past. Good for you for losing 70 pounds! I will send you a friend request.
  • NicheGuy
    NicheGuy Posts: 58
    Options
    Feel free to add me..... I am highly motivated and welcome new friends.
  • Jovi_Ality
    Options
    I am a new member and also looking to add new friends to keep me on track and vice versa so happy for you or anyone else to add me too :-) x
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have had a lot of people go poof as well. Especially since getting pregnant. Seems I can't keep any friends around!
  • shawnajamison7
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 28, married with 4 boys ages 4 months-12 yrs. I log faithfully everyday, and exercise regularly. I need friends to help keep me accountable also!
  • ph0enix74
    ph0enix74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to inspire and be inspired by. Today I celebrate 75 pounds lost with my lifestyle change, so come one, come all...feel free to hit me up for a friend request. I'm in it for the long haul!!! :smile:
  • ladylaume
    ladylaume Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I Will add you I need some more motivators as well!