Just made this delicious easy meal!

Options
freckles2392
freckles2392 Posts: 12 Member
edited November 2016 in Recipes
8te3octypkbq.png

Found it on pinterest and decided to give it a go. I am not a cook at all but I am trying to learn so I know how much of what is going inside of my body and can control the portions. There are some tweaks I need to fix on the recipe but for starters it was awesome. Its baked chicken breast with some brown rice on the bottom. I put italian dressing and pesto on the rice and chicken, added diced tomatoes and artichoke hearts, wrapped it up in foil for about 40 mins and viola. Its about 550 cal which is not bad because its a huge portion but that is also why I need to tweak it. Here is the link if anyone is interested
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/foil-pack-chicken-grilled-artichoke-dinner-75459.aspx?cm_mmc=Social-_-Pinterest-_-CPC-_-FoilPackChickenArtichoke&pp=1

Replies

• sudio217
    sudio217 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also found on Pinterest by Classy Cooking is salmon in individual foil packets:
    Foil, cooking spray(optional), spears of asparagus, salmon fillet, s&up, drizzle with lemon, spread with pesto, top with cherry tomato halves. Fold over the foil and seal the edges. Oven or grill about 400* for 25 - 30 minutes.
    Original recipe used green beans, par boiled first...but not required for asparagus = faster.
    Anyway good and truly minimal calories...something like 250