What Fast Food Restaurant have you never been too?

Options

Replies

• crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    In-n-out, Five Guys, Slim Chickens (just opened nearby). Probably more that's only available on the west coast - I've got the south, central, and east parts of the US pretty much covered, LOL.

I wish I'd never been to Panda Express (yuck).

Stop whatever you're doing and go to Five Guys. Right. Now. Absolutely freakin' awesome!

Op-I eat fast food several times a week and there's nothing in our area that I haven't tried yet. Favorites are Arbys, Five Guys, Checkers and Subway. Sonic and A&W drive-in are also fun in the summer, we take our classic car that has a convertible top and the kids sit up on the back area to eat :)
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Haven't had White Castle, In-n-Out, Checkers, but those aren't around me... My parents used to take me to lots of fast food places on the weekends, so I've been to most of them!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Lots! Culver's, Jack-in-the-Box, Chick-fil-a, Five Guys, Slim Chickens, to name a few. When you don't eat meat, fast food choices are limited.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Too many to list really...
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Chipotle... no really. never been.. don't think I ever will. It seems to me like a trendy Taco Bell but with unclean conditions. LOL
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    In and out none here in NYC... Chipotle is overrated.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    cosmonew wrote: »
    Chipotle... no really. never been.. don't think I ever will. It seems to me like a trendy Taco Bell but with unclean conditions. LOL

more people over the years have gotten sick from taco bell then the one ecoli outbreak. walk into a taco bell and walk into a chipotle and see which one is more "unclean" lol.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Sonic - this place looks like a glorified elementary school cafeteria.
    Rubio's - fish sticks in a taco? Pass.
    Dairy Queen - blizzards are always good.. but they try to cook actual food here, too?

I want some Popeye's chicken strips now. :grimace:
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Sonic - this place looks like a glorified elementary school cafeteria.
    Rubio's - fish sticks in a taco? Pass.
    Dairy Queen - blizzards are always good.. but they try to cook actual food here, too?

I want some Popeye's chicken strips now. :grimace:

Dairy Queen food is actually tasty
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    East coast, so no In n' Out burger here. Also passed by a lot of Cracker Barrels on a cross-country trip but never actually ate there (but used the restroom).

More interestingly, we found a Long John Silvers in Pennsylvania once and had never been. One big plate of beige, greasy food! Eep.

And IHOP > Waffle House.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Aside from the regional places like In-N-Out or Whataburger, I've never been to Sonic or Popeye's.
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    never heard of "in & out " is it good??
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    In-n-out, Five Guys, Slim Chickens (just opened nearby). Probably more that's only available on the west coast - I've got the south, central, and east parts of the US pretty much covered, LOL.

Stop whatever you're doing and go to Five Guys. Right. Now. Absolutely freakin' awesome!

Op-I eat fast food several times a week and there's nothing in our area that I haven't tried yet. Favorites are Arbys, Five Guys, Checkers and Subway. Sonic and A&W drive-in are also fun in the summer, we take our classic car that has a convertible top and the kids sit up on the back area to eat :)

Get them to knock down the calories on those burgers and I might go.

If I'm spending 500+ calories on a burger, I'm going to my current favorite burger joint which is most definitely NOT fast food. Or chain food.

To be honest, though, I'm not all that big on burgers anymore.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

Get them to knock down the calories on those burgers and I might go.

If I'm spending 500+ calories on a burger, I'm going to my current favorite burger joint which is most definitely NOT fast food. Or chain food.

To be honest, though, I'm not all that big on burgers anymore.

I go to Five Guys and just get the burger patties in a bowl with grilled mushrooms and peppers. I don't get the bread because it's too smushy for me. People love their fries but I'm not a big fry person so they are just "meh" for me.

I have been to Sonic. I like the cherry limeade but nothing else. Also, the service (at the one I've been to) is always terrible. Plus you have to specifically ask for a napkin because they don't give you one otherwise (this may be particular to the one near me rather than a company-wide policy.)
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Chick fillet
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Aside from the regional places like In-N-Out or Whataburger, I've never been to Sonic or Popeye's.

Go get onion rings and a cherry limeade!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Most of them I think... whatever's not in NJ! here I haven't tried Sonic but that's probably it... I'm never going to Arby's again after my last time though... way too salty!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Arby's- I want to try the venison burger, don't live in a state that sells it
    In and Out- They're in Texas, but not in Houston!
    Of the places I see around here frequently- Popeyes, Schlotzsky's, and A&W

The atmosphere of Five Guys really turns me off, Smash Burgers is the better fast casual burger place.

There's a place called Verts I'd recommend if you live in Texas.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Most of them I think... whatever's not in NJ! here I haven't tried Sonic but that's probably it... I'm never going to Arby's again after my last time though... way too salty!

my husband is from jersey and he was so excited for all the fast foods when he got here haha! Although he got to have delicious east coast pizza growing up.