Friends for motivation

Options
My goal is to lose 20 pounds on a plant-based Whole Foods diet starting today. Goal date for weight loss is April 1st, 2017. Anyone have similar goals? Friend me!

Replies

• stephanidawright4931
    Options
    My goal was to lose 20lbs as well! I started in the end of August and I'm a little over halfway there. You can do it!
  • leadzt
    leadzt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 13 kg ( I think it's equal to 26 pounds ) before May 2017
  • Gross06
    Gross06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is 25lbs... I don't really have a goal date. Next Christmas? Sooner is better but damn I like those cinnabons!
    I have no clue how to add someone as a friend, but I would love to add :)
  • duncan04
    duncan04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've been eating plant based and it's so refreshing-I think your body will appreciate it. Just remember to get or supplement the protein. Good Luck!
  • Danimal2point0
    Danimal2point0 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Gross06 wrote: »
    My goal is 25lbs... I don't really have a goal date. Next Christmas? Sooner is better but damn I like those cinnabons!
    I have no clue how to add someone as a friend, but I would love to add :)

Click on their name. That will bring to another page with states about the community. Click on their name or picture again and it will take you to their profile. Look for the little person or head and shoulders icon and click on it. The rest should be self explanatory.