50lb Challenge

Options
For the next 20 weeks, I plan on losing 2.5lbs per week (10lbs per month for 5 months). I actually started this personal challenge on Monday, July 15th (2 days ago) but I figured it's not too late in the week for others to start with me if they wanted to. I could definitely use the support. WHO'S WITH ME??? =)

Replies

• 30before34
    30before34 Posts: 64
    Options
    I am in let us do this1!!
  • Determined82
    Determined82 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I think we can do it! ;)
  • marilynx
    marilynx Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have exactly 50 lbs to lose.
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! I have 50 to lose after having my son 11 months ago. I was overweight to begin with and now I really need to lose weight asap! I'd love to be at least 40lbs slimmer by Christmas! : )
  • Determined82
    Determined82 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Same here! LOL
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!! :-))
  • PinkCamoPrincess
    Options
    I am in! I wanted to lose 44 but 50 sounds better!! Would love to lose it before Christmas pics!!
  • lose2win89
    Options
    i would love to join this challenge!
  • Mystyfied
    Mystyfied Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i am in...have already lost 33lb since May but still have around 50lb to lose......
  • Mystyfied
    Mystyfied Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the invitation.....i am going to do this.......see you at the finish line x
  • ctsprt73
    ctsprt73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! I need to lose exactly 50 lbs.
  • slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'M IN TOO!!
  • bryanta1324
    bryanta1324 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am with you girl. My workouts have leveled off and I need something to jump start it again. So let do this and get busy!!!!!!::explode:
  • giamariepet
    giamariepet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose before I can have much needed hip surgery. I'm desperate for support and motivation, so making a commitment to lose 2 lbs a week sounds reasonable and a 5 month goal gives me hope for a sooner than later end to my pain and suffering. Count me in.
  • ruggergrl
    ruggergrl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 80 lbs. 50lbs is a great place to start. I need all of the help and motivation I can get. I started today, eating healthy and exercising :) day 1 down :-p
  • dav2363
    dav2363 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, I'm in
  • jack_yve
    jack_yve Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ddbolds14
    ddbolds14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am excited to see how much we will all lose as a group! Let's get this started and shed some pounds!!!!
  • AmandaAnne307
    AmandaAnne307 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in - I have about 85 pounds left and 50 would be amazing!!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge!! I need an extra push!! I have 41.8 pounds till i hit my goal and 56.8 till i hit my ultimate goal!! Ive been kind of off my game lately because i got injured and wasnt working out....but this week ive been stepping it up...im ready for a permanent change baby!