Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I lost 70 pounds, now gained 10 pounds and binge eating

2»

Replies

• Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Two thoughts: was130 too low? That seems low and maybe your body is trying to regulate back up.

Second...I could not control sweets. One year ago this month I stopped cold turkey. It took me several weeks to decide when to stop and be firm in my commitment. I still look at them..sometimes the a sniff, and think that probably tastes yummy. Then I move on. I know if I eat it I will binge. My family keeps sweets in the house and because I abstain 100% it's not a temptation to me. I still can't believe it's been a year. I was a hard core sugar addict. Now i eat a piece of fruit when I want that taste of sweet after dinner.

Hey, i really need to do this, i did it for a week and felt fantastic, made that bad chioice of trying something again and fell back to bad ways, i'll cut them out completely starting today, hold me to that :-)