So what are you doing today?

Replies

• JewelsAU
    JewelsAU Posts: 52 Member
    boring chores, a nap, watched Cat in the Hat already, gonna take another nap
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    I need to clean the kitchen today...
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Work, then home to finish a wine rack
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Coffee, work, then workout (few minutes from now), then back to work... I am thankful it is all at home..

Holiday vacation is one day a way.. :)
  • Grey_1
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Coffee, work, then workout (few minutes from now), then back to work... I am thankful it is all at home..

I am so frikken jealous.....
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Grey_1 wrote: »

I am so frikken jealous.....

If I don't use them I will lose them.. :(

eta: and I am not going anywhere.. not even traveling for thanksgiving.. no family stuff this year, cooking at home for a change.
  • Grey_1
    I used all mine for an illness earlier in the year - oh, that reminds me, call the doc for a follow up. Today.

Thanks Roxie - I forgot all about that :D
  • RoxieDawn
    I used all mine for an illness earlier in the year - oh, that reminds me, call the doc for a follow up. Today.

Thanks Roxie - I forgot all about that :D

Always obliged to give out "healthy" reminders...LOL
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    I'm having my morning coffee
    >read weather reports
    >Go meet student
    >Go up
    >Come back down
    >Food shopping
    >Help wife build wine rack
    >Study
    >More work on refinishing Kitchen
    >debate the merits of moving 2 workout days to the weekend

That covers until about 2pm lol....

Hope everyone has a Blessed day.... :)
    I have to get a medical procedure tomorrow so I can only take clear liquids all day but I am luckily to even have access to medical care so I can't complain

• zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Day off...raining in the desert. Having a cup of joe, chilling out surfing the MFP boards, waiting for a special item coming via US post, plugging a guitar and turning it up, Costco...i guess i should eat too.
  • Grey_1
    I have to get a medical procedure tomorrow so I can only take clear liquids all day but I am luckily to even have access to medical care so I can't complain
    I hope all goes well for you!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    So far I picked up my cousin who got the train in so he could visit. Took him to see my dad, got some stuff for my dad and now feeding the boy and will probably make a stew quickly to take back for lunch with my cousin and my mom
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    I have quite a few days of vacation I have to use before the year end and I used one today. My microwave went down in a blaze of glory this morning so I plan to go out and purchase a new one later. Right now I'm watching Dr. Oz and eating some Macadamia Nut cookies fresh out the oven.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    I was going to clean the bathroom but I think I'll save my sanity, dye my hair red, exfoliate and moisturize.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    I'm going here.
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Both kids are off school, so my goal today is to keep from yelling while also getting them outside and not letting them spend all day with the tv/iPad. I'm thinking library and then ice skating or dragging them to the Academy of Sciences even though it will be mobbed.

Stretch goals: do laundry, make a pumpkin pie, brine the turkey parts, and eat lunch somewhere i don't have to order at the counter, but see above re: not yelling.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I tool my mom out to my club to see the artisan sale they have. Now we're having lunch with the boy then I'll take her back home and go spend more money
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Working. Yawn.

Then I am heading home to start getting ready for Thanksgiving. Yay. :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    I'm stuck in bed. Day 5 of mystery illness.
  • Torsten714
    Torsten714 Posts: 51 Member
    Get up -> Traffic -> Work -> Traffic -> Workout @ Home -> Considering dinner ;)