First week success :)

Options
Hello everyone! I've been a member for quite some time, but I've never really used this app. In the past I've tried Weight Watchers (more times than I can count), South Beach, the 3 hour diet... but for some reason I never got on board with simply counting calories. I have always thought I needed to be on a "diet", with someone else telling me what to eat and when to eat it. Last weekend I finally decided to just give it a shot. I didn't really make any changes to the food choices I've been making, but I just ate less of it. I decided to experiment with sticking to 2000 calories, and somehow, "magically"..... I lost 7 pounds! I have always had a tendency to over complicate things, so it makes sense that something so simple would have the best results haha. I know it won't always be easy, but seeing this result on the scale makes me feel so much more confident in my ability to keep going!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!