bulking buddies

Options
anyone interested in lending support along their bulking journey? Im looking for friends who are training and eating big to help me stay motivated and give me advice when i wobble and want to bolt! Please add me as a friend :)

Replies

• xdanxx
    xdanxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just added you. Looking for a bulking buddy myself.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I'm always bulking. Even when I'm trying to be in a deficit. Perma-bulk here.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to decide if I want to run a bulk. If so, I'd like to try a glute-focused approach. Idk, my biceps look small from the front, I have nice triceps,delts, and lats, abs are so-so, legs are muscular. I'd like to lift and round my booty! Any advice appreciated☺
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to decide if I want to run a bulk. If so, I'd like to try a glute-focused approach. Idk, my biceps look small from the front, I have nice triceps,delts, and lats, abs are so-so, legs are muscular. I'd like to lift and round my booty! Any advice appreciated☺

Go for it! What program are you running now? You can either add extra glute work to your current program or run a more glute focused program. You sound like you are in a good place to start
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I do my tweaked version of 5x5 twice a week(when possible). Basically, M/W bench, squat, ohp, deadlift, row, and glute bridge or hip thrusts. Instead of increasing weights each week, I'll do 5x6-7 or 6x6 a few times until I feel ready to bump it up 5lb. Deadlifts are 3x5. My gym is closed weekends and all holidays (including 2 wk winter break, 1 wk spring break). I fill in with circuit training and dumbbells when I can't get to the gym(or in addition to my lifting.) My lifts are recorded in my diary. Feel free to take a look.