Confused

Options
I was 11 7 in weight this morning now im 11 7 hmmm whats going on i carnt have put 4 pound in weight on in one day

Replies

• ashleymullo155
    ashleymullo155 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sorry i was 11 3 this morning now im 11 7
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Have you eaten? Drink anything? Food and fluid isn't weightless
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    See your other thread where water weight fluctuations, including increases, have been explained.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    See your other thread where water weight fluctuations, including increases, have been explained.

@VintageFeline I think she is saying this morning she was 11 3 and now later in the day she is 11 7 so it is from consuming food/drink
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options

@VintageFeline I think she is saying this morning she was 11 3 and now later in the day she is 11 7 so it is from consuming food/drink

OP has another thread with this same complaint.
  • VintageFeline
    Options

Basically both. So I'll say, chill, you ate food and drank stuff, your weight will increase. Don't weigh in the evening after you've eaten if you're going to freak out like this!

But also. Water weight for general morning weigh ins will be a thing.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options

AHHH cute baby @Chef_Barbell!!!
  • ashleymullo155
    Options

Basically both. So I'll say, chill, you ate food and drank stuff, your weight will increase. Don't weigh in the evening after you've eaten if you're going to freak out like this!

Im not freaking out im asking a question thanks
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    johunt615 wrote: »

AHHH cute baby @Chef_Barbell!!!

• VintageFeline
    Options

You have posted about this twice. If you weren't freaking out on some level you wouldn't have done so.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Why did you create two different threads for the same thing? You were given good responses on the other.
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    That's why I weigh in the morning .. I'm always lighter in the morning verses the evening ..

Also noticed if I'm under target I tend to eat less .. if I'm over target I tend to eat more.

Read the stickys lots of valuable information

Also this is a long process . As long as your doing what your supposed to things will work out .. the scale is just a guide

Good luck

• ashleymullo155
    Options

You have posted about this twice. If you weren't freaking out on some level you wouldn't have done so.

My other post is about somthing else so ive done another thread about this dont exsaggerate im not running round my house screaming im curious
  • ashleymullo155
    Options
    My other post i was asking about my weight loss this morning not my weight gain
  • DaniCanadian
    DaniCanadian Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I can gain up to 7 lbs when I get pms/Tom from water weight. If this is bothering you then pick 1 day a month to weigh yourself so you stop worrying. (Don't do it when you're pmsing or bloated from tom).
  • ashleymullo155
    Options
    I can gain up to 7 lbs when I get pms/Tom from water weight. If this is bothering you then pick 1 day a month to weigh yourself so you stop worrying. (Don't do it when you're pmsing or bloated from tom).

No not bothering me i just didnt know the scales did that as i say im new to this so i have a lot to learn im not beating myself up about nothing thanks for the comments to the people who are nice for the ones who judge shove ye comments up your butt thanks
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    I was 11 7 in weight this morning now im 11 7 hmmm whats going on i carnt have put 4 pound in weight on in one day

If you've eaten and drank anything today, then that explains it. Food and water are not weightless once they enter the body.
  • ashleymullo155
    Options
    Yep i know now thanks
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

No not bothering me i just didnt know the scales did that as i say im new to this so i have a lot to learn im not beating myself up about nothing thanks for the comments to the people who are nice for the ones who judge shove ye comments up your butt thanks

I hope that you read through some of the links you were given in the other thread when you have a chance. Some of the most knowledgeable posters here chimed in to help you and you continued to ignore what they were saying for several hours, preferring to post about a new weigh in after they'd explained that your weight isn't one static number throughout the week. If this is how you take new information onboard, reading the stickies and using the search function for similar posts might be better for you.
  • ashleymullo155
    Options
    I do apologise if i have offended anyone with all my posts im new to the app im not sure what im doing yes i ask silly questions like why have i went up 4 pound in one day im new to it all i dont have a clue thats why i need you guys to help thanks for the help