Anyone using NIKE+ and RUNKEEPER?

Options
Hey guys!

so I just had RunKeeper and Nike+ on my phone and I was thinking I absolutely need people to RUN WITH so I keep myself motivated. If you guys have those add me. and you can add me on MFP too. My diary is open and I'd love to have more friends in my list.

Nike+ account: DalalMutar

for RunKeeper, you have to add me by email, so send me a private message and I'll give you that.

Hope I see some friend requests soon.

Dalal

Replies

• motherwesser
    motherwesser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I use Runtastic. I also have Nike+ but have not used it much. I am willing to use it for support as well if others use it more than Runtastic.

Wes
  • DalalMutar
    DalalMutar Posts: 97
    Options
    Add me if you're willing to use Nike+ again
  • motherwesser
    Options
    Ok, let me check the Nike+ app with my iphone tonight. Last time I tried it on an earlier app version I had issues. I will let you know. If it works, I'll use it with you.
  • DalalMutar
    Options
    great... weird though that no one, almost no one, uses that here!!!
  • S1_1DJ
    S1_1DJ Posts: 4
    Options
    I added you on Nike+, I have been using Runkeeper for ages but I've just bought a Sportwatch GPS so now I'm using Nike+ too. If you want another friend on Runkeeper let me know.
  • DalalMutar
    Options
    Yes s1_1dj. I use Runkeeper too coz it's connected to MFP

send me your email so I can add you
  • Okisweetpea
    Okisweetpea Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love RUNKEEPER...I use it all the time. Sending you a p.m.
  • DalalMutar
    Options
    great
  • motherwesser
    Options
    Ok, wierd, I still can't use Nike+ unfortunately with my iphone. I do not have enough GPS signal strength with it. All my other tracking apps work fine though. I may try Runkeeper but I do like Runtastic also.
  • danielspain16
    Options
    Hope you are still running, I just started and have both Nike and Runkeeper and am looking for friends. I added you Nike but not sure how to do it on Runkeeper. By any chance do you know which one is more accurate, I have ran the same route with both on different days and received different results.