Home gyms

Options
2»

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    I have a barbell, weight plates and a bench, plus a dreadmill, jump rope, dumbbell handles, resistance bands, pull up bar. Getting squat stands and a heavy bag soon.
  • dramisea
    dramisea Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have social anxiety as well and do all my workouts from home. I have a cheap power rack with lat pull down and low row attachments (great for isolation work with different attachments, have cable rope, ankle cable strap, single handle), 2nd hand adjustable bench, olympic barbell with weights and standard dumbells. Also have a leg extension leg curl station but this is not really necessary. I've had a multiple purpose station once before and to be honest it was kind of limited to what I wanted to do. Very happy with the equipment I have now and don't see myself needing anything more (except maybe weight plates once I out grow them).

If you have any questions you can ask here or private message me, will be happy to help :)

Thanks so much! That looks awesome! I'm glad I posted, I've completely changed my mind of what I want and what I think would be most productive in the long run :)