• newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Don't buy them :'(
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    That's sacrilegious!

No, but I just work the chocolate or whatever dessert I have into my calories.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Any time I've tried completely eliminating something from my diet (ice cream, chocolate, beer) I end up going hog wild on it in a few weeks after the novelty has worn off. That being said, I don't keep it in the house, but will purchase a single serving of the things I have a difficult time controlling myself around. Eventually, I was able to have these things in my house without any problems.
  • flagrantavidity
    flagrantavidity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate is in fact good for you and can be part of a healthy diet. Like others said before me, incorporate it into your calorie limit.

You can:
    A) Eliminate it from your diet all together, period.
    B) Incorporate a healthy amount into your diet - 1-2 squares or less a day or about 80 calories.

(I need help with the self control part myself lately.) Good luck to you!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Eliminate it

Or moderate it

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Sugar is in lots of foods that are considered healthy. Nothing wrong with sugar and/or chocolate in moderate amounts. If you don't like chocolate, just don't eat chocolate. Nobody is forcing you (I hope). If you like chocolate, but don't want to eat it, investigate what is going on. Do you think you shouldn't eat chocolate? Or do you have trouble stopping when you start? Do whatever makes you not feel like you're depriving yourself. Deprivation is not sustainable. A crying face directly denotes "not sustainable".