Meal planning websites

Options
Does anyone know of a reliable meal planning sites? Something you the effect of, input specific desired meal calorie+protein+carb+ fats, and outcomes options that fit the criteria?? As of now I'm looking up and writing down item by item trying to custom fit everything, which is taking forever.. I mean, I'll do it if I must, but if I dnt have to, PLEASE tell me lol thanks :)

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Nutrtion doesn't have to be that complicated. You CAN do it that way, but you don't have to. If you want to lose weight and gain health: Stick to your calories and eat food you like. Normal foods combined into something that looks like normal meals is just fine. If you are a professional athlete, do what your training/nutrition team tells you. If you are sick: Do what your doctor tells you, or get a referral to a registered dietician.
  • rnbperfection
    rnbperfection Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm asking this to prepare myself in the ability to create meal plans for others. I can easily jump on MFP to see if I'm on track with what I'm eating, but for those who don't have access, I want the ability to help them with a personalized plan.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What do you mean "don't have access"? To MFP? It's free? Unless they are institutionalized, anybody can and should make their own meal plan.
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    What do you mean "don't have access"? To MFP? It's free? Unless they are institutionalized, anybody can and should make their own meal plan.

By the sounds of it he's potentially looking to coach others who don't realize, that, with a little extra effort on their part they too can do it for free and don't have to pay someone to do it for them.
  • rnbperfection
    Options

We all have access to the law as well, but ppl still pay top dollar for others to read and make understandable for them. Convenience comes at a cost my friend. As you and I know, this service is free, but there's still an open market of those who don't want to do the research themselves, and would rather pay for it.
  • rnbperfection
    Options
    acorsaut89 wrote: »

By the sounds of it he's potentially looking to coach others who don't realize, that, with a little extra effort on their part they too can do it for free and don't have to pay someone to do it for them.

Couldn't have said it better.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options

We all have access to the law as well, but ppl still pay top dollar for others to read and make understandable for them. Convenience comes at a cost my friend. As you and I know, this service is free, but there's still an open market of those who don't want to do the research themselves, and would rather pay for it.

So you want us to do the legwork to find a site that will do the work that you want to sell to others?

Lawyers go to school for years and practice law for years so they add value. It sounds like you want to be a 10 minute middleman.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I'd like to tell you but I'd have to charge ;)
  • rnbperfection
    Options
    Us? You were clueless as to why I posted in request of a site in the first place. I assure you, this post wasn't directed toward you, nor am I looking for any "leg work" from you. If you refer to my original post, I stated, "I'll do it if I must", which would imply that I'm going to get it done regardless. This post was a simple, 2 criteria request.. A request for a person who possess knowledge, and a resource. You've made it apparent that you don't have either, which leaves me baffled as to why you even responded. A simple 'scroll past' this post, would have saved you and I loads of time.
  • rnbperfection
    Options
    I'd like to tell you but I'd have to charge ;)

No thanks, I'd need a site that produces healthy food options ;)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Cook smarts app
  • rnbperfection
    Options
    Cook smarts app

Thank you!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options