Healthy pregnancy

Options
Hi I'm Lauren and I am pregnant with my third baby, I have a 1yo and 3yo- life is very busy. Both pregnancies I was successful at getting back to pre pregnancy weight and even better but this time round I'm eating all the time and gaining quickly. 15 weeks and 6 days - weigh 63 kg -157cm tall. Pre weight 57kg. So I'm getting back counting kj intake and low impact exercise. Let the journey begin! :)

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Lauren.

Just recommended this link to a member called Katie to calculate her Pregnancy Fitness Calories: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/pregnancy_calorie_calculator.htm

There are many more online. Choose one, input your numbers and please consult your ObGyn with the caloric goals you will settle on per trimester.
  • lgraffen012
    lgraffen012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much
  • misschip1983
    misschip1983 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi lauren I'm nearly 15wks pregnant with my 2nd child. With my first I gained over 5st I'm determined not go that way again .
    So far I've actually lost weight I started at 11st2 and I'm currently 10st12 thanks to food aversion and slickness. I was never sick with my first. But this one I've been sick everyday since 10weeks. Feel free to add me and we can do the journey together x
  • serapel
    serapel Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I find it's much easier to control the weight gain when pregnant bc post pregnancy, it's so hard to diet when you're breastfeeding and chasing after toddlers.

It's hard though when you're pregnant and looking after 2 toddlers!! Stress makes people eat. Hugs