Connecting with Bariatric Sleevers

Options
I will begin my 6 month pre surgery medically supervised diet on Monday (even though I can't get in to actually start the supervised part until January). I would love to connect with some people who will keep me motivated and encouraged along this journey. Please add me!

Replies

• curlsintherack
    curlsintherack Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I sent my wife the link to this thread she s in the 6th month of the supervised pre surgery diet.
  • aprilj79
    aprilj79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • LindaNicholls1
    LindaNicholls1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I has a sleeve gastrectomy two weeks ago. So far, so good. I should have had it done years ago, but, as they say, better late than never. I'm still on liquid diet until Wednesday, when I switch to pureed foods for three to 4 weeks before being able to eat solid foods again. Believe it or not, the surgery was pretty much pain free. I experienced something like heartburn for four days afterward, while laying down. Breating deeply seemed to get rid of the feeling pretty easily. I"m looking forward to getting back to my favourite forms of exercise, pilates reformer and weight training. I"m already back up to walking 10,000 steps a day. Best of luck on your surgery, April. Let us know how it went.
  • aprilj79
    aprilj79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a while to go but I will definitely keep you updated! :)