Adjusting macros / daily nutrition goals for Whole30-like

I did the Whole30 for the month of October and felt really good. Now for the foreseeable future, I would like to maintain a general Whole30-like lifestyle and wondering if others here who follow this style of eating and have adjusted their nutrition goals. I like to use this information as a guide but now I am consistently over consuming fats and under-consuming carbs. Any recommendations for how I should customize my goals?

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    I did the Whole30 for the month of October and felt really good. Now for the foreseeable future, I would like to maintain a general Whole30-like lifestyle and wondering if others here who follow this style of eating and have adjusted their nutrition goals. I like to use this information as a guide but now I am consistently over consuming fats and under-consuming carbs. Any recommendations for how I should customize my goals?

Is there a reason you are concerned about over consuming fats and under consuming carbs?

Were you happy with what your body-weight did in the month of October and was your gym performance good?
  • kateshodges
    kateshodges Posts: 4 Member
    Im not concerned about about over consuming fats and under consuming carbs, rather I would like to change my dietary goals to more closely follow a typical Whole30 plan. I do use the goals in my daily diary and just wondering if anyone had a recommendation for customization
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Why no just customize the settings to your preference?
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    OP, I had the same concerns. Check out the thread at this link: http://forum.whole30.com/topic/6938-macros/