Fit bit users

Options
I'm going to treat myself to a fitbit today . I'm just curious the pros /cons, success and which recommended model ? Thank you !

Replies

• KiwiAlexP
    KiwiAlexP Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I like the Charge HR - seeing my average resting heart rate slowly going down as my fitness increased is a real incentive
  • scanners107
    scanners107 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've had my Charge 2 for around 3 days and it has definitely got me moving more. The challenges between friends is really useful.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit One, going on for 2 years and I really like it despite it not having a heart rate monitor, prior to that I had the Flex, went through 3 of those within the first year.
    The One is accurate for steps, more so than the wrist worn trackers which used to clock me up 1000's of steps for typing!
  • WendyMc71
    WendyMc71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've had a Flex for about three years now (the same one, though the bands wear out like crazy) and I love it. I have it synced to MFP so that it gives me extra calories for exercise after I walk or work out. I'm sort of tempted to get an Alta because it has some nice extra features...it can display the time and text messages, etc., But I think I will wait until either the price goes down on the Altas or my Flex dies, whichever comes first.