Littlest Losers (Week 2)

Options
AnneElise
AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
Hey All! Welcome to week two! Not being on vacation i am hoping to get more stable!

Goal: 8 glasses of water, add 5 combined servings of fruits & veggies. 40 minutes of some sort of exercise a day (can be strength training!)

GOODLUCK!

Replies

• shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    good morning! just finished shred level 2 day 8...i took a bit of an hiatus from this and did just cardio last week, so i'm making it a point to be more loyal to strength training this week. shooting to do the shred on at least 4 days - one down already!!

i'd love to break 150 this week, so i'm gonna really push it!! i'll depend on this thread for motivation :drinker: :drinker:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Hey girls- Just tagging the new thread :bigsmile:
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    good morning! just finished shred level 2 day 8...i took a bit of an hiatus from this and did just cardio last week, so i'm making it a point to be more loyal to strength training this week. shooting to do the shred on at least 4 days - one down already!!

i'd love to break 150 this week, so i'm gonna really push it!! i'll depend on this thread for motivation :drinker: :drinker:

I really need to have a strong week as well. I am a teacher and its really hard on summer vacation when you are not on a schedule to not snack all day!

I am training for a marathon and I had a 5 mile run this morning. went well!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 5 mile run!

i did about 10 minutes of strength training this morning. i had a couple vodka coolers last night so my body feels a little unfuelled to do any intense aerobic activity.

see you guys in the next few days
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are visiting his mom and stepdad at their summer home in southern Ohio. Havent been able to do the greatest today due to their...unhealthy...food selections. Seriously, white bread, deli ham, ice cream and a boat load of candy bars is the extent of the food here...oh, and hot dogs and 80/20 hamburger. The nearest grocery store is 45 mins away. I figure since we are heading home in the morning, 1 day wont kill me...but I do hate not being able to eat healthy.

On a positive note, the home is on a huge hill, so I have been walking up and down the driveway all day for exercise. :)

Tomorrow is a new day. Got my water in already.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options

I really need to have a strong week as well. I am a teacher and its really hard on summer vacation when you are not on a schedule to not snack all day!

I am training for a marathon and I had a 5 mile run this morning. went well!

I am also a teacher and snacking is so hard when there is no schedule. However I do like that I can fit in longer workouts during the summer!
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    bump
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    rowie i love the tat!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    finished up the day at 14 glasses of water, 5 servings of fruit and veggies, and did shred level 2 and a 35 min walk!

had dinner at red lobster with my fiance but tried to keep in in check. the exercise kept me under total cals, but still ate more than i do in a typical day.
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    OK, I had to miss the end of last week, but I am back!! I hope to get back on track, driving on I-80 from California to Ohio was not figure friendly. I had a really hard time sticking to any sort of eating plan. I have not seen a scale so I am really hoping that I have not gained any weight!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    tagging
  • arobles3231
    arobles3231 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I drank my water, ate my fruits/veggies, and ran 2 miles this morning. I'm not sure I can do the 40 minutes a day because my knees have been killing me! I finished week 5 of c25k (I actually run more than 3 times a week though) and it's killing my knees! I got new shoes Thursday so hopefully they will start feeling better soon. I am hoping to have a much better week and seeing a loss on Friday! The past 2-3 days were really bad for me but I got back on track today! :) Good luck everyone!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    tagging

morning happy sunday i am going to my moms today such fun i just need to avoid all the junk shes going to cook

definately had my 5 a day yesterday 8 glasses and definatley more than 30minutes exercise
  • schnarfo
    Options
    well i do was doing fabulously all week... dropped from 112.6 to 111.2 which is hard when you dont have much to lose and then the dreaded totm has decided its almost time.....so ive gained 2 lbs of water weight :( it cant be real weight as its appeared over night and ive been under my cal goal all week along with 30 mins of exercise.
  • shannahrose
    Options
    well i do was doing fabulously all week... dropped from 112.6 to 111.2 which is hard when you dont have much to lose and then the dreaded totm has decided its almost time.....so ive gained 2 lbs of water weight :( it cant be real weight as its appeared over night and ive been under my cal goal all week along with 30 mins of exercise.

darn that tom! i just realized that mine will get here on friday, just in time for the weigh in! GREAT!! :grumble:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

I am right there with you! I used the Shred to lose my first 10 pounds, got bored with it, so haven't done it for a few months. But I'm back on it. Started back at Level 1, but with 5 lb weights this time. No other workout video makes me work as hard, but has such excellent results. I'm shooting for Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri this week on Level 1. Maybe the weekend too.

I also bought some size 8 shorts at Old Navy yesterday. They are a little tight, but the 10s were too big!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: This is a huge accomplishment for me because I have never been able to fit into ANY shorts/pants from Old Navy before. I'm hoping the Shred will help make the 8s comfortable.

Enjoy the 4th everyone!! 3 cups of water done so far! Aiming for my usual 9 today.
  • shannahrose
    Options
    i had a small victory yesterday and have to share! i bought a new dress to wear to my bridal shower next weekend and i bought a size 6!! i have NEVER bought anything that was a size 6 before!! i can't wait to wear it to the shower :)

proof that MFP works! :bigsmile:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    i had a small victory yesterday and have to share! i bought a new dress to wear to my bridal shower next weekend and i bought a size 6!! i have NEVER bought anything that was a size 6 before!! i can't wait to wear it to the shower :)

proof that MFP works! :bigsmile:

That's awesome!!! Good for you :bigsmile: :drinker:

My small victory from yesterday is that I went to a party and stayed under my calories and drank all my water :bigsmile:

Have a safe 4th, girls! :glasses:
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What a good morning. I ran the 5K!! finish time unoffical 36 minutes. I can't believe I did it. I do believe i will do another it was fun try to reduce my time. I am going to keep up the running. hit strenght training this week as well.
  • schnarfo
    Options
    just wanted to say.... i wanted chocolate so i walked to the corner shop and bought an ice cream, a triple chocolate skinny cow stick. Amazing!! Tasted soooo good and only 87 calories!! :D whooop whooop