weigh in daily/ weekly/morning/evening?

Options
13»

Replies

• JayVarys
    JayVarys Posts: 37
    Options
    What works for you and why? What is your ritual?

I use to weigh myself once a month, then after noticing my weight loss stopped I switched to every saturday in the morning at the gymgym in gym clothes before I ate anything. I heard it's best to weigh in in the morning so I figure the weight scale at the gym would be the most accuriate.
  • Kaytee86
    Kaytee86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am a very number-oriented person so I couldn't wait a whole week to find out numbers. I like to weigh myself every morning when I first get up and in the evening right before I go to bed. I'm not 100% religious about it. Sometimes I only weigh once or skip a whole day, but I like seeing the numbers and how they fluctuate. I know that so many small things can drastically change the result so I'm not too concerned over a small gain or even a small loss, I just like seeing the trend over time and how it changes.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Why would you weight with clothes on?

Weight varies throughout the day depending on what you've eaten and drunk, so I go with first thing in the morning, after a pee, no clothes. Once a week...sort of, but I only record it if it goes down.