judgement in the shopping line at walmart

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    How dare you be upset about something that happened in your life? Shame! Shame!
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    How dare you be upset about something that happened in your life? Shame! Shame!

I know right? :flowerforyou:
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Everyone judges no matter what they say. You judged her for smoking, whether you care what she does or not. She likely judged you for what you had in your cart and I'm sure she doesn't actually care what you and your family consume. The difference is she made you feel badly, which sucks and was unnecessary. She probably would have done the same thing if you had a cart full of fruits and veggies.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    stop letting silly things offend you. not only did it upset you that day but it has been on your mind since and you have even started a thread about it.

next time just let it wash over you.
  • wannabhealthy50
    wannabhealthy50 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from and I personally would've deliberately walked past her car, looked in as she was lighting her cigarette and smiled and simply shook my head.
  • operation_cute
    Options
    before this thread makes page 2 I would just like to make sure you are properly belittled for shopping at Walmart...

lol sorry I will try to fix that next time :laugh:
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    I was shopping at Walmart and this lady pulled up behind me right after my girlfriend farted. The gf was a little embarrassed but it was hilarious.

That woman was so pissed she gave us the evil eye all the way out to the parking lot. Oh well!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'd judge you both equally. I won't shop at Walmart, I go to Target.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I'm judging you right now.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Try farting at them next time.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Then we see her outside in their truck and she lights up a cigarrette

When you saw that you should have looked at her, looked at the cigarette and laughed.

Haha, just what I was thinking.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I am not as naïve as others. I would say they were probably laughing at you if they both turned around and were whispering. With that said, I wouldn't let it bother you. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone, so it doesn't matter what they think. Your taking steps to improve your health while she on the other had is ruining hers with the cigarettes.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    But yet people can look at me and my food and judge.

I judged you as soon as you admitted to going into a Walmart. :drinker:

ETA: Crap - too slow...
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I might have been a bit bothered by the shopping cart appraisal, but then I would of lol'd when I saw her smoking!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdtKWYTM8ENxpTTGOcN8LLcX2PTu8ysBFX1j6xIAfMOjiR-vZcxw
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I'd judge you both equally. I won't shop at Walmart, I go to Target.

target is the only place locally that sells the 40 oz. jars of natural jif...otherwise there's no reason to enter one. Meh, it's kind of the same satisfaction as eating organic though.
  • tumblindice
    tumblindice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I agree with Jkirby.
    Don't concern yourself with the way that self-absorbed girl was thinking. You're here at FMP. That says a whole lot about yourself.
    Hold your head up Dear.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    F-em

Jokes on them if they think they cannot enjoy those foods and still be healthy and fit.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Because people like to look down their noses at others, it makes them feel better about themselves.

What other people think if you is none of your business :)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I would have asked her what the eye roll was for and that if it was because of what I'm purchasing remind her until she pays for your food that you have the right to purchase whatever you choose.

I seriously would have asked her why she rolled her eyes at your cart, she would have had to lie to your face or tell you the truth. I'm NOT shy when it comes to something like that.
  • operation_cute
    Options
    But yet people can look at me and my food and judge.

I judged you as soon as you admitted to going into a Walmart. :drinker:

This seems to be a unanomous feeling lol, if it helps publix was closed :flowerforyou: