Help needed

I started my healthy lifestyle back at the end of August... This may be tricky to answer as I don't weigh myself as I would rather measure in how I look and feel and would hate to live a life obsessing over the scales..well somehow I ended up only eating one thousand calories a day and working out every morning intensively I'm a fussy eater and don't like many healthy foods so It limits my calories a lot Becuase I would rather not eat crappy foods to make up the calories. I have been having big treat meals on a weekend however .. I've started to increase my calories as I'm happy with my body now.. My question is I just want to maintain and what do I do! I feel amazing and wanna keep it that way.. Don't want to gain and certainly don't want to loose anymore! Do I increase by 300 calories taking my intake up to around 1,400??? I don't know how this happened as I've never been a beliver in low calorie diets but I don't wanna loose my results by upping it! Any answers would be much appriciated!!! Thank you

Replies