What's the most unpopular thing to say on MFP?

Options
How about:
- You don't need to drink 8 glasses of water per day
- Not every woman needs a minimum of 1200 calories per day
- Intentional exercise isn't important
- It's not a calorie in - calorie out

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    It's not always CICO?
    That's what I've heard anyway...
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    (insert food here) is the devil
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I eliminate certain foods by choice because I want to and it makes losing weight easier in both the short and the long term. Therefore, I don't eat all the foodz in moderation.

Sugar in a slice of chocolate cake makes me feel compelled to eat copious amounts of chocolate cake and doesn't affect my appetite the same way the "sugar" in a Macintosh apple does.

I don't like tattoos.

Graphic talk about the subjects of sex, the liberating and socially elevating effects of embracing the idea of friends with benefits, fetishes, personal non-hygienic odors and toilet habits are tiresome, gross, dull and overly plentiful on MFP threads.

I care about what my man thinks about my appearance. I want to please him esthetically by improving my body. This is my inspiration to lose weight and become more fit.

My boyfriend/partner/love nugget is mean to me and tries to control what I eat, who I see, where I go, and what I wear. But I love him and I'm going to stay with him anyway. But please, continue giving me advice on the matter for 15 pages. Luv you all :heart:

Whoa, I must be reading the wrong threads-haven't seen any of this :o
  • fastingrabbit
    fastingrabbit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I don't like tattoos.
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Anything about diet pills/ detox.
    I commented my experience one time (I'm not a rep nor selling just giving my views) and I got reported! Obviously didn't go well
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    It's not always CICO?

Seems like you even used to write about CICO being the most important thing:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/974888/in-place-of-a-road-map-2k13#latest
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I'm not losing weight but I can't/won't exercise and won't answer questions about logging. What do you think about waist trainers and are there any negative calorie foods I should try instead?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    To which audience?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    It's not always CICO?

Seems like you even used to write about CICO being the most important thing:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/974888/in-place-of-a-road-map-2k13#latest

Thanks for reminding me to leave that group @Anvil_Head
  • fastingrabbit
    fastingrabbit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! Oops, I'm sorry! I thought you were serious! Oh man. Too funny.