Fitbit info

Options
I've been toying with getting a Fitbit and now that there are some on Black Friday sales it's an even bigger possibility.
But I was wondering if any of you have seen great success with one?
I used to use a polar HRM during my workouts but it has a chest strap and I was wondering how reliable a wrist monitor was.
I have a iPhone 6plus if that makes any difference as I would want to be able to sync it to my phone
Thanks for any input.

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I have a charge 2 and i love it to bits XD took a bit to get used to having it on my wrist but now i catch self walking extra just to see the step count go up XD Or faster tto watch the heart rate speed. Or more to beat yesterday. Bout all its good for i think honestly is walking. So really depends on what you wanted it for :p granted iv never tried it in other exercises but i hear people mainly speak botu walking and how off it can be for other stuff so XD Never tried mysef
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I've been using a Fitbit for three years (upgraded to a Blaze today), and my success with it has come from moving more, along with eating less. Some people don't trust wrist-based HRM, but it seems fairly accurate in my case.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I've had great success, and love mine!
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Had mine almost a year have lost 25lbs I could of lost more if I was more accurate on my calorie counting I highly recommend one
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Love mine, I have the simple zip, just to track steps to keep me moving, just upgraded my daughter to the blaze (for Christmas) Amazon has them today for just under $150.