#50by50

Options
I have had a lifelong battle with my weight. A couple months ago, during a health screening, all of my numbers were bad for the first time in my life. Until now, my weight was my only issue. This has provided me with an abundance of motivation to lose the weight and get healthy. I have lost about 30 pounds so far. My first goal is this: I will turn 50 at the end of January and I WILL be 50 pounds down by that day. Mark. My. Word.

Replies

• shedragon2012
    shedragon2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So yesterday, while the turkey cooked, I entered everything into MyFitnessPal and planned out my meal. Pre-planning was key here. I got to eat turkey, some mashed potatoes (made with skim milk), a little gravy (I know, right?!?), green beans, one warm roll AND a ramekin of pumpkin pie filling (no crust) with some whipped cream on top. And the best part....stayed within my calorie limit for the day! #thanksgivinglikeaboss #ownedit #notdeprived #50by50
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm marking it! Your word, that is. If you want friends to cheer you on, feel free to add me.

You were more successful than I was. My cousin and her evil apple cider derailed my plans. And I prelogged, too! I just wasn't expecting cider. CIDER! Okay, I'm a pushover. :smiley:

Good luck!
  • shedragon2012
    shedragon2012 Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Yummmmmmm, cider. :D