Face Comparison. Here is mine, show me yours!

Options

Replies

• newgirl57
    newgirl57 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i can't believe how much younger everyone looks after losing weight! This is soooo inspiring!
  • ThreeLittleBalloons
    Options
    alarmed123 wrote: »
    When I was this big, I NEVER took selfies and avoided having my picture taken, so this is the best I can do lol HW333, CW165, GW110

Wow! Just amazing. You are very inspiring :smiley:
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I try.... I mean I really really try lol have about 50ish pounds to go
  • Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    g3xg72h861by.jpg
    6xe76spt4gvc.jpg

Four years and -143#,

I'm your 30th Awesome. And you are very awesome!!

Awe how cute and totally awesome!!!
  • Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    alarmed123 wrote: »
    Thanks, I try.... I mean I really really try lol have about 50ish pounds to go

Are you like 5 foot or under? And way to go btw!
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    5'1 that's why my goal is so low lol
  • fitnessangel1987
    fitnessangel1987 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so awesome! <33 I love these :) Keep them coming!
  • burthdaygurl
    burthdaygurl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    uay0s203jurq.jpg

I've got to admit, I'm a little nervous about posting this because well, I am...but I figure that a lot of you were probably the same way too once upon a post, so there's that.

The difference in both of these pictures is a month and 3 days. The one where I'm outside, was taken on 11/04/16 and the one where I'm inside, was taken today 12/07/16.

I hadn't really been able to see any changes in myself except here and there, but I noticed in these that my wobble (the fat under my chin) has shrunk quite a bit. Since the first picture was taken I've lost nine pounds so I guess some of that might have been in my face, so that's totally a yay! in my book.

wow, that's a huge change after only one month! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!