NEWTOTHIS:}

Options
Hey everyone I am new to this any help would b appreciated, or advise. I need to loose 40 lbs :angry: My name is elisar9

Replies

• LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am new to this any help would b appreciated, or advise. I need to loose 40 lbs :angry: My name is elisar9

Hi welcome to MFP! Don't be angry, you are on your way now!! :flowerforyou:
  • elisar9
    elisar9 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks I seem to fell every diet I do ao I decided to track everything, hopefully it works . My down fall is I eat the same things over@ over no variety. Then ofcourse I get burned out. Thanks for encouraging words
  • 4myheartnsoul
    Options
    I also am fairly new to MFP and it has made losing weight so much easier. I also eat the same thing over and over. Just make sure it is healthy food! Right now I am on a steamed veggie, grilled chicken and cottage cheese kick. I could eat it 3 meals a day. One thing that works for me is to visit the grocery store at least 3 days a week. I buy enough of what I am eating to last me a few days then when I am almost out I go to the grocery store and if I see something different, I'll get that but I always try to get something new at least once a week. This week I got a new type of cracker to go with my Laugh Cow Cheese. I am beginning to crave mexican so some ground chicken with taco seasoning and black bean salad may become my new thing soon. Hope some of this helps, check out the recipes on the site it gives you great ideas!
  • elisar9
    elisar9 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks I will look at th recipes that might help.. My husband is my downfall also he wants me to loose weight, He is gone week at a time he gets home wants to go eat. Then obbsesive about my working out I tell him I need for him to encourage not nagg me LOL.