NSV - Someone noticed...

Options
Hey everyone.

I've had a few NSV's but this one made my day and I can't stop thinking about it! :happy:

I haven't told many people about my mission to get fit (just my hubby and my BFF know). I've had co-workers tell me I am losing weight and looking great, but no one close to me had noticed as of yet.

Until....last night! We had some friends over to watch the All-Star game. When one our friends got there, my friends hubby walked over to hug me and asked if I was getting skinny!! I was sooooo thrilled (and not skinny as I still have quite a bit to lose).

It means a lot to me because my friend is a retired cop and in FANTASTIC shape. When he was still working patrol, he would do 500 pushups EVERY DAY (he says he has cut it back to about 200 a day but that's because he just retired and is enjoying the down time).

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!