December Walking Challenge

Options

Replies

• Greasemonkey1978
    Greasemonkey1978 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Please count me in, I'm walking whenever I can, I suffer from knee and ankle problems (after many years of repetitive injuries) which always flare in the colder months so this year i've been trying to strengthen them up by walking and using a static bike when I can which also helps keep them flexible.
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yes please for me I'd like to do 30 minute walk a day x
  • wgwright27
    wgwright27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is to walk 10000 steps a day.
  • DIBRN5
    DIBRN5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love o join!
  • juliasmith3
    juliasmith3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thrilled to have you guys!!!
  • kaigausista
    kaigausista Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Been walking two days now and loving it. Aiming to walk 5 days a week.
  • crescent_danbee
    crescent_danbee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!! :) I would like to join,too. what do you do to join a challenge? Fitbit?
  • 03bangin2pt0
    03bangin2pt0 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've been really struggling and gaining weight over the past few months. Hopefully the group challenge gives me more motivation!
  • lyncara
    lyncara Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in this challenge. My goal is to walk 30 minutes a day for thirty days. If I go over 30 minutes good, if I do less, make it up later. But ideally I want to walk at least 30 minutes a day for at least 26 of the 30 days. Good luck everyone!!!
  • fridia
    fridia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am aiming for at least 65,000 steps per week. I was up over 80 K in the summer, but I've fallen back to about 50 K a week the last while so this will get me moving a little more every day.
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Happy 1st December guys!!! Time for me to start getting my steps in!!! Wishing you all motivation and positivity
  • lyncara
    Options
    Today is day one of this challenge- I plan to do fifty minutes of walking today, and I'll check in tonight to say if I did just that or something else. I wish you all good walking weather!
  • Greasemonkey1978
    Greasemonkey1978 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well day one of the challenge and I just got back from my walk this morning 3.5miles 1hr15mins 8100 steps, not a bad start lets hope I can keep it up,good luck to everyone.
  • lyncara
    Options
    To you above me, that's great, and fast!!
    I walked for one hour, don't know the mileage but my goal is met for today, because it is to walk at least 30 minutes a day (for thirty days). So, yay!
  • kbro639
    kbro639 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but I'm new and I don't know how. Please help! I usually track about 13,000 steps a few days a week and I try to get 8 to 10 thousand on other days.
  • julisfit
    julisfit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of walking done for day 1. Hope everyone is doing well with your goals!!!
  • juliasmith3
    edited December 2016
    Options
    kbro639 wrote: »
    I would love to join but I'm new and I don't know how. Please help! I usually track about 13,000 steps a few days a week and I try to get 8 to 10 thousand on other days.

You've got it! This board is for the challenge of getting out and about with any walking goal you've got for this month- we've also are going to go further in our group All WALKS of life
  • juliasmith3
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I almost didn't get my goal of walking in today and that would've had ruined my whole day! I feel so much lighter and good that I nailed day 1!
  • unicronQ
    unicronQ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm making a goal of getting 4,000 steps every day, with 5,000 steps at least 3 days a week. I usually average around 3,000 steps a day, so this is still upping my steps. Today I was able to get over 5,000 steps.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this challenge for 2 months. This is month 3

Goal: 370,000 steps/170 miles

12/1 - 14,259 steps/6.37 miles*