Looking for supporting friends who log and comment :)

Options
Hi guys, I'm Ginny, French, 28. I've been on here on and off for years now but I feel this time is the right one, I've been logging again since May 2015.

Lately, it feels like most people on my friend list are not logging anymore, or logging but not logging their food and not commenting, or just don't interact with me. It feels a bit lonely :)

If you want a positive and supportive person on your friend list, absolutely feel free to add me! But please don't add me if you're just collecting friends or if you won't interact with me.

Thanks in advance!

Ginny

Replies

• D4LB
    D4LB Posts: 601 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Me also motivation needed! Feel free to add me.
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Added you
  • allthatgliitters
    allthatgliitters Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add me ☺
  • freedomofnow
    freedomofnow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't have a single friend here yet, but this sounds like a good place to start. Anyone in this thread feel free to add me aswell. :)
  • LezKat101
    LezKat101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all how is everyone doing? Anyone is free to add me but please bring positive vibes
  • sean17sison
    sean17sison Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • joyinlife77
    joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm sending a friend request to everyone. :smiley:
  • fossilbec
    fossilbec Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sending friend requests.
  • NoNameJustMe
    NoNameJustMe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sent a request. I've been on this journey since June and it's been an interesting ride.
  • NewCat63
    NewCat63 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm Ginny, French, 28. I've been on here on and off for years now but I feel this time is the right one, I've been logging again since May 2015.

Lately, it feels like most people on my friend list are not logging anymore, or logging but not logging their food and not commenting, or just don't interact with me. It feels a bit lonely :)

If you want a positive and supportive person on your friend list, absolutely feel free to add me! But please don't add me if you're just collecting friends or if you won't interact with me.

Thanks in advance!

Ginny

Thanks in advance!

Ginny

I know what you mean about friend collectors however frequent commenters aren't the answer either - beware people who comment on every moment of their life it can get tedious and puts you under pressure to "out comment" them - remember to focus on why you came to mfp in the first place - just speaking from experience of some nasty people whomI have experienced- good luck and stay safe
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options

Thanks in advance!

Ginny

Thanks in advance!

Ginny

I know what you mean about friend collectors however frequent commenters aren't the answer either - beware people who comment on every moment of their life it can get tedious and puts you under pressure to "out comment" them - remember to focus on why you came to mfp in the first place - just speaking from experience of some nasty people whomI have experienced- good luck and stay safe

I see what you mean but I just want people who interact - if they don't comment but send me some messages or things like that, they are more than welcome! I just don't want people who add me then ignore me just to have more friends on their friend list. What I want is support :) but thanks for the comment!