Stay-At-Home Mom needing help

Options
Baayly
Baayly Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hello everyone,
My name is Bayly. Im 20 turning 21 next month and a stay at home mom. I have a 8 month old. Needless to say Im posting in need of help and support to lose weight and get fit. I am 5'4 and weigh 180. I plan on starting NOW. I was dieting and doing good after I had my son, then slowly got back to old habits. Its hard to stay healthy and fit when my son watches tv, plays in his fun seats and does tummy time. Not to mention sleeps. I am always bored and my kitchen is right next to me whispering for me to come closer, it seems. I need tips to keep myself active and motivated to stay on track this time. Im very insacure about my weight. I also need to meet friends who have things in common with me and want to get and stay healthy. Any advice? Please help.

Thanks.
-Baayly

Replies

• Baayly
    Baayly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and this truely has showed me another way to view my new way of life. Thanks so much scarabonback902!!!
  • cataire3
    cataire3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That was good advice about the 80 20 rule. Also, remember this is a very short season in your life that will be over quickly. I'm a stay at home mom, too, but my son is older, 12. My daughter is grown. They grow up SO FAST, and almost every mom feels as you do and is in the same situation. We all gain some weight for a while, but we lose it again. You can be real disciplined and lose it, but the focus should be on time with our children. It is most precious and fleeting!!
  • mrskcreations
    mrskcreations Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you. I'm in need of support too and am in much the same boat. I just had my baby boy 11 weeks ago. Before I got pregnant I lost 20 lbs using the 80/20 rule. Actually I only just started exercising when I found out I was pregnant and had lost all the weight. Anyone else can add me too.
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Let's be support buddies we can chat if you ever need some help or motivation! Being here is your first step and with time and dedication you will reach your goals (: add me!