Kill the Fat Monthly Challenge. December Registration now open

Options
13»

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    I cannot find where to register and enter other info, could someone help please point me in the right direction?

Once you have joined the group just head over to the announcement titled registrations and starting weights" follow the instructions in there and you will be assigned a team and entered into the spreadsheet.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    bump
  • deepam5302
    deepam5302 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please guide me how to do the registration?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    deepam5302 wrote: »

Once you have joined the group just head over to the announcement titled "registrations and starting weights" on the main group page. Follow the instructions in there and you will be assigned a team and entered into the spreadsheet.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    deepam5302 wrote: »

Once you have joined the group just head over to the announcement titled "registrations and starting weights" on the main group page. Follow the instructions in there and you will be assigned a team and entered into the spreadsheet.

Click on this link...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge

Join the group

Enter your information in the registration/Starting Weights announcement.

Once you do thst you will be assigned to a team and put in the spreadsheet. Then you are ready to go!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Still plenty of room left!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Lets get some more challengers...just 2 days left to register!!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    One day left to register and we still have 12 spots left open :)
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Today is the last day to register.....still plenty of room!!! Let's use this chalenge group to help us get through the month of December!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Today is the last day to register.....still plenty of room!!! Let's use this chalenge group to help us get through the month of December!

• mari_moulin
    Options
    Only a few hours left to join this challenge. We can do this together!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    bump
  • wsu1997
    wsu1997 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am having troubl joining.
    Username: wsu1997
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting weigh: 226
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me to Dec spreadsheet. I see my band there however when opening the spreadsheet there is the whirling circle all the time so it does not appear to be opening for me. Is there where I record my weight each week? Then where to I go to communicate to my allocated group? Thank you Carol
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Thank you for adding me to Dec spreadsheet. I see my band there however when opening the spreadsheet there is the whirling circle all the time so it does not appear to be opening for me. Is there where I record my weight each week? Then where to I go to communicate to my allocated group? Thank you Carol

Hi carol. Actually each team has a captian that enters the weights onto the spreadsheet for their team. IF you go into the main group page and scroll down to discussions you will see the Team discussions there. Click on your team and this is where you will enter your weight each week. This is also where you will keep up with your team challenges and help motivate others as they motivate you. Good luck!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    wsu1997 wrote: »
    I am having troubl joining.
    Username: wsu1997
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting weigh: 226

I saw you in the group and already added you! Head on in there and start catching up with your team!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options

Hi carol. Actually each team has a captian that enters the weights onto the spreadsheet for their team. IF you go into the main group page and scroll down to discussions you will see the Team discussions there. Click on your team and this is where you will enter your weight each week. This is also where you will keep up with your team challenges and help motivate others as they motivate you. Good luck!!

Oh ok that's good thank you