The Biggest Loser -December Edition is accepting new contestants this week!!

Options
jackinorrie
jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
edited November 2016 in Challenges
A new month is almost here and the Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge is once again taking in new challengers for the month of DECEMBER!

The Holiday Seasons are just around the corner and this is the best time to get on the weigh loss train before all the eating happens. Maybe we can even build some good eating habits before those special days!

This is an amazingly supportive group of people working together to help you through the month towards your goals and journey to a healthier, more fit lifestyle. Because of our supportive nature, we are looking for active people who will participate regularly in team discussions. Your activity on your team discussion thread will provide caring and reinforcement to your teammates when they need it while they provide it to you - Teams can only be as active as its members! You will be assigned to a team as you are registered and added to the December Spreadsheet so, keep an eye out for a notification to pop up directing you to the registration thread on our home page to see who you are paired up with :)

We are taking Registrations/Starting weights between Nov 26 - Dec 2. We will not be adding anyone after this week.

C'mon and join us!! :) Click on the link below to join the group and read through the main page for instructions. We look forward to meeting you!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge

Replies

• jackinorrie
    Options
    Bump
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    we have had a great turn out for December so far! We can add a few more poeple to the Challenge - Registration ends on Friday!
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    Bump
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    It great to see the response we have gotten! There are only a few spots left and registration ends today :smiley:
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    bumping it up!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Come on lets get some more challengers!! LAST CALL DECEMBER!!! Registrations end tonight!
  • pickle8910
    pickle8910 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband and I joined the page but were not sure if we needed to do anything else in order to join.
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    pickle8910 wrote: »
    My husband and I joined the page but were not sure if we needed to do anything else in order to join.

Hi Pickle8910! What is your husband's mfp name? I will tag you both to the areas you need to read and get started :) Thrilled to meet you.
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    Geesh the response has been phenomenal - guess everyone is looking for accountability thru the holidays like me!
    We have a few more hours to go before registration closes.

You can leave a message here
    or
    Follow the link and add your information in the Announcements area for December Registration.

Let's have a losing holiday together!
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    Only a few hours more to register :)
  • Klw43
    Klw43 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi jackinorrie--- I didn't see my username on any of the teams. Have the teams been finalized?