SEX DRIVE, After loosing all that weight?

Options

Replies

• postchrysalis
    postchrysalis Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    amarneu wrote: »
    amarneu wrote: »
    Libido is out of control these days, it is actually taking effort to focus on other things!
    That's me my whole life! Haha

Okay maybe this is normal then! Lol

I hope so! I've always had an extremely high libido. Here's hoping it doesn't worsen as I continue to lose weight because it's distracting enough as it is. :#
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    I posted before but i will again, Yes my sex drive has went up hugely. I feel more confident in my body and i crave to show it off and get a little dirty XD When i was overweight i didnt like myself so i wouldnt put myself in any situation that could lead to sex. Now i feel like i deserve it.
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    It kinda went down a little. I lost a bit too much, had bones showing. I could feel all the ribs between my breasts and my hubby would play "xylophone" on my side ribs. Hubby would compare me to Gollum. Not sexy...
    Feel better now, having gained about 6-7lbs from my lowest weight.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    When I got really little and lean I actually lost my libido. Low fat intake, lower body fat %...nope. I'm obviously not little and lean anymore, so it's ok.

This so much!! I was 18 and overexercising at the gym-low fat% plus depression and I felt positively arctic lol I quit gymming then my libido got back to it's natural overactive self :p

Same experience.

And just a comment: @bbell1985 - you are still 'little and lean'!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    When I got really little and lean I actually lost my libido. Low fat intake, lower body fat %...nope. I'm obviously not little and lean anymore, so it's ok.

This so much!! I was 18 and overexercising at the gym-low fat% plus depression and I felt positively arctic lol I quit gymming then my libido got back to it's natural overactive self :p

Same experience.

And just a comment: @bbell1985 - you are still 'little and lean'!

muah!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My sex drive sky rocketed there for a little while.. I've lost 77lbs with 23 more to go. I was feeling really sexy at 1 point.. but the closer I get to my goal weight the more disgusted I am with how my body looks.. meaning... the loose skin on my belly. I still have quite a bit of weight on my belly to lose plus I have the loose skin.. not attractive :( it bothers me.. it doesn't bother my husband tho. But when things are getting heated in the bedroom I start thinking to myself "how can he stand to look @ me?" Ugh :(

I have this. When i was thinner but still chubby i was filled out and nice and curve. Now when i lay i have a loose skin flap with a bit of fat still left in it that just sags down xD I can tuck it into my panties when their on but i definatly think about it in certain positions or whatever and it can kill the mood quickly XD Going to try losing the weight a bit more see if it improves or gets beter im hoping to god it improves XD Not the end of the world i suppose

Edit: just noticed i lost 80 pounds now and have 10-15 to go so were similar stats :p Hope for the best for us both
  • dawntarbox
    dawntarbox Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm only 4 11 and I went from 236 down to 172 so far. When I was bigger I did not want anything to do with sex. Actually causing problems in the marriage. Now, I can't stop wanting it all the time. I not only have a higher drive, the sex is over all more exciting than before.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    My sex drive is the same. Losing the weight makes it easier to get into position(s) and last longer. If only my husband felt the same way.
    hr8ije88xmhe.gif
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite of most of the responses here.........Mine has way gone down because I'm too effin exhausted all the time from training 6 days week.
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've always had a pretty high sex drive. But before it was like I wanted to have sex but was really embarrassed about how I looked which kind of made it not so enjoyable.
    I still have about 45 lbs that I want to lose but I honestly am coming to love the way my body looks and that's the ultimate goal for me. If I get to a point where I'm super happy with how I look and it's not that goal weight, I'll stop losing.
    So my desire/want for sex is probably about the same, but I feel much better about it and enjoy it so much more.

It does take up a lot of brain space though if I'm being honest.
  • MarkThompson113
    MarkThompson113 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost around 3 stone last year, my sex drive was soaring as I began to gain more confidence in my body - but, in my case the other half could not see past the rest of the fat still to lose. It's not always our fault......
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Mrs. isn't able. I'm not willing. It isn't happening.

Still.
  • BuffMom84
    BuffMom84 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Mine has improved somewhat. I have noticed if I take a rest day and/or don't eat as healthy as I usually do, the sex drive immediately crashes.
  • bmchillz
    bmchillz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes libido majorly increased. Want it all the time. :|
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!