My NSV: "The Dress" (with pics!)

Options

Replies

• lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    OMG that dress is AMAZING and WOW do you ever look AMAZING in it! I was on the edge of my seat reading your story! lol Great job! You wear that dress with ATTITUDE!
  • galededras
    galededras Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and you are a great story teller! I can't wait to shop at WHBM.
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'd recently put myself on a financial diet in a last ditch effort to save money towards my upcoming home purchase, so I mentally slapped the hand that was reaching out toward that glorious dress and turned away.

Hehehe, I love it! You look nothing short of stunning in that dress!! And on sale, too!! Gotta love a bargain!! Well done, lady. Well done.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    First off you look fabulous! And second I'll shop there with you any time, I love that store :)
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - great vicotry - awesome story.
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I loved your story - it REALLY made me smile!! GREAT JOB girl - you look GREAT! :flowerforyou:
  • Just_Wil
    Just_Wil Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome success, and great dress. I normally just skim long stories, but yours captivated me right from the start and made me read it all the way through. Great story!

Anyhow, congrats again and good luck!
  • RegalQueen
    RegalQueen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is absolutely wonderful. So happy for you. Keep up the good work.
  • Beautiful_Fire
    Beautiful_Fire Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Let me know when you write a book, because I will read it. Loved the way you told the story. And you look AH-MAZ-ZING!! Thanks for sharing
  • angelasmithhenderson
    angelasmithhenderson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!! you look great! and kudos to you for being brave enough to wear stripes. I always pass up stripes even if i really like the dress/shirt. but it works on you.
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story . . . you look great!!
  • HotMomma456123
    Options
    Your post was amazing - but not nearly as amazing as you look in that dress!!! Congrats girl!
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    For some reasons, I cannot see the pictures (may be becasue I am on my government computer at work). The truth is I do not have to see the pictures. You told it in a way that I can relate. I have been where you were. Now, I am 16 (some 14s). This is VERY encouraging. I am so HAPPY for YOU! Keep up the good work.

PS: I don't know what you do for a career. If you are not a writer, you should be!
  • dee0423
    dee0423 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow..AMAZING! Something to be very proud of. You look wonderful! Congrats to you
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You make that dress look good! :)
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great and that dress is CUTE! (I totally know the "feeling like a sausage" thing, you had me cracking up! :laugh: )
    Congrats!
  • CurvyAnn
    CurvyAnn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is WONDERFUL, what a transformation! Sheer hard work & determination well done. You look great! And your dress is worth every penny.
  • CurvyAnn
    CurvyAnn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love the way you write, you had me riveted to the end.
  • lswatson111304
    lswatson111304 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, you totally made me cry! I loved your story. Congrats and the dress is so beautiful and even more so on you!!!
  • andijean31
    andijean31 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! By the way, how tall are you? I'm surprised that you're 207 pounds and a size 10. You definitely don't look 207 pounds!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!