New to This!

Options
Hey Guys,

I thought i may aswell post here so that i can make friends and hear all the success stories that everyone has and be there to support anyone who needs it.

A bit about me, My name is Beau. I am 22 years old and i am from Australia (for Everyone that doesnt know australia well) and i live in South Australia (for people that do know Australia Well) I have always been a bigger boy my whole life. I was teased as a kid put down all because of my size. I have always been upset and disappointed with myself, up until about 10 days ago when i started my fitness pal. I decided that why should i just sit back and let people tease me? Im gonna make a difference in my life and then they are gonna eat their words.

I currently weigh 127.5kg but my goal is to get to 100kg i know i can do it, but i need motivation :)

As well as getting to 100kg my other goal is to become a Bodybuilder i have grown up idolising, Arnold, Phil Heath and Kai Greene and i wanna walk in their shoes one day.

Thats enough about me, but i cant wait to meet you all and go on this amazing ride with all of you :)

P.s will be adding a profile pic today when i go to gym :)

Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would, others make it happen -Michael Jordan