Looking for FitBit Friends, mommy friends, and fellow Veterans.

Options
LalaLovesPo
LalaLovesPo Posts: 14 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! ♡
I'm Tiffany and im a mommy first and foremost. :) I have kind of incredible, supportive amazing husband and frankly a bitchin life.

I'm looking for like minded fitness pals to join me on Fitbit for challenges and on here for accountability. I don't do FB, but I do Instagram. I'm pretty picky and weird about adding people I don't know personally on there so..yeah.

I'm a Vegan which is NOT the same as vegetarian. I don't consume ANYTHING from animals, no dairy, no eggs and obviously no meat, some people call this "plant-based".

I joined the U.S Army at 17 years old and 5 years later I'm out but its where I found a love of fitness. I had a rough pregnancy :/ in which I went from 115lbs to 180! :0 Eek!

My current stats are : 5'3 125lbs @ 15.7% bodyfat.

I don't really have a weight loss goal as much as a muscle and health goal at this point in the game. As such I'm not big on cardio (not big on cardio for a lot of reasons actually)..

I weight lift and do a decent share of group HIIT classes.

Basically, I'm hoping to meet other driven females/mommies/rad feminists to help encourage our health goal in friendly fitbit competitions and such.

I also am DEEPLY passinate about health and fitness and I wont give unsolicited advice but if anyone is looking for my personal opinion on something its rare for me to face something i havent yet researched. :)

Replies