Weight gain while on a diet

Options
It's so hard to gain weight when you have to be on a certain diet. I have had 4 kids and feel like I'm wayyyy to small but my skinny is all flabby at the same time. It's just odd. I have to be gluten free though. What are some other things I can add to my diet aside from nuts and milk and pasta and bread that are gluten free?

Replies

• CASEYSgirl93
    CASEYSgirl93 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys. That's supposed to be Too* and tummy* lol my phone sucks sometimes
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Häagen-Dazs' ice cream has a lot of gluten free ice cream, some Dunkin Donuts shops are introducing donuts too. Skippy has s peanut butter that is as well. All easy calories to help gain weight or add extra calories to your dailly intake.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Nut butters, fatty meats like chicken thighs, salmon, eggs, starchy vegetables such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, rutabagas, winter squashes, carrots, dried fruits like dates and apricots, whole fat dairy.
  • CASEYSgirl93
    Options
    I've never heard of those, except Dublin doughnuts. I love some doughnuts. Thanks guys!
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Gluten free bread etc is pretty horrible but have you tried gluten free pasta? It's not too bad. And one trick I've learnt is adding oil to things and cooking /frying in oil.
  • CASEYSgirl93
    Options
    I do eat GF pasta. It's pretty good.