Almost a bride and badassbody diet

Options
This past year has been a hard one and I found that I put aside my health and wellness. Before I knew it I was 40kgs heavier and had put back all the weight I had worked so hard to lose. I am finally back on track, eating well and working out up to 5 x a week - it blows my mind that my body remembers what it needs and besides how I look, you would never say I had left. With the challenging stuff that this year brought, this was also good. My love asked me to marry him at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. 2018 we will say "I do" in Bali. I have my eye set on a beautiful Grace loves Lace dress - MOTIVATION!!!!!!! I have gone back to the eating plan that had me feeling my best and my body looking its best. If anyone else who is a bride to be following Christmas Abbotts Baddasbody diet, I would LOVE to connect. If you have a lot of weight to shift, I would love to connect. If you have already lost a lot of weight and looking to support, Id LOVE to connect xxx

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    congrats?

perhaps try Wedding Wire for a community?
  • StaceySwanAU
    StaceySwanAU Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jo. Will check it out x
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I love Christmas Abbott, but that book was awful. I couldn't even finish it. Good luck to you and congrats on your wedding!
  • StaceySwanAU
    StaceySwanAU Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Thank you. Yeah, I cant say Ive read it cover to cover. I skipped through to the neccesary x