Someone please help!

Options
2»

Replies

• fitnesspal1256
    fitnesspal1256 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    All of these comments were very helpful. Thanks everyone. I'm back at it.

Am I imagining things, or is there a glitch in the system, or did OP bring back a 2 year old thread?

I may need sleep more than I realized.

If you need more sleep, then i need more sleep too 0.o
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options

Am I imagining things, or is there a glitch in the system, or did OP bring back a 2 year old thread?

Dude, nice catch! I didn't even realize with the dates being so close!
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options

Soooo...In exactly two years, did you make progress?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

It certainly explains the outdated advice! I did a double take with it too. Two years plus one day and a few hours. It's kinda neat compared to most of the necro threads we see :smile:
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Dmagnet1 wrote: »
    p8oenix wrote: »
    A good "rule of thumb" I've used is that if I 'earn' 800 calories from exercise, which is added to my caloric intake goal for the day - then, I only add 400 calories to my allowed caloric intake goal. Seems to work for me. Just feedback - that's all. Take it or leave it.

If you do some research you will find there is a product available that is quickly absorbed, that activates the Hypothalamus to release and mobilize the abnormal fats (extra) that is found in your body and uses this as a source of energy or a source of food. So, when you are on a very low calorie diet, it helps your body compensate the difference in calories that it needs to function through the use of stored fat making it a source of food for your body. Which can result in a rapid weight loss.

NO. There is no magic pill to mobilize fat.
    Think about it, if this was true nobody would be overweight.
    OP, save your money on magic pills,cleanses, etc...
    Eat at a calories deficit. Exercise if you want.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    A good "rule of thumb" I've used is that if I 'earn' 800 calories from exercise, which is added to my caloric intake goal for the day - then, I only add 400 calories to my allowed caloric intake goal. Seems to work for me. Just feedback - that's all. Take it or leave it.

If you do some research you will find there is a product available that is quickly absorbed, that activates the Hypothalamus to release and mobilize the abnormal fats (extra) that is found in your body and uses this as a source of energy or a source of food. So, when you are on a very low calorie diet, it helps your body compensate the difference in calories that it needs to function through the use of stored fat making it a source of food for your body. Which can result in a rapid weight loss.

There is no such product.
    I'm sorry but anything that would even being to affect the hypothalamus would be a prescription drug given under only incredibly strict guidance. Something affecting the hypothalamus would have an incredibly high chance of killing someone if used incorrectly, or even if used correctly.
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options

It certainly explains the outdated advice! I did a double take with it too. Two years plus one day and a few hours. It's kinda neat compared to most of the necro threads we see :smile:

Wow, I didn't catch that. :|
    After two years to come back and reopen this.
    I wonder if she lost weight in the meantime.
    Nice catch.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options

What ? You can't be serious . please go do research yourself before posting something like this again.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    @RoLivesbyFaith I'm fascinated...if you started this thread two years ago, received all that horrendous advice in the first few posts and followed it, what were the results?

Please tell ...because each one made me gasp a little