Kill The Fat Challenge - December Registrations open

Options
Hello everyone,

The Kill The Fat Monthly Challenge Group is now taking in new members!

Registrations are open ONLY this week.

Those of you looking for a group to help motivate you throughout your journey, look no further. We are a group a people who are participating in a weekly weigh in challenge that renews with each month. We are now taking registrations for the month of December. This is a hard time for many of us and having this extra accountability may help.

Our challengers are split up into teams. Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes every day. Although each team competes to be the biggest losers for the week and month this comes second. First we are here to help one another through our struggles so it doesn't matter if you post a gain for the week.

If you are interested please come on and check out our group.

Click on the link below and join the group. Once you are in you can register by going into the December Challenge Registration / Starting Weights announcement thread. Registrations will go from November 27th to December 3rd. There will be no new challengers added after this day.

The Kill The Fat Monthly Challenge Group is now taking in new members!

Remember, Registrations are open ONLY this week.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge

PS. Please post a comment or bump below to keep the thread going.

Replies

• ttyree1
    ttyree1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me please.
  • mrssto78
    mrssto78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I've got you on there @ttyree1 !

Thanks @mrssto78 , You've done so well in the BL challenge over November !! This is a different group and you are more than welcome to join as well. I'm sure you will do amazingly again for December!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    So excited to have found this challenge. Hope there is still room?
  • yrim07
    yrim07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wanna join
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    So excited to have found this challenge. Hope there is still room?

Oh yes still room and registrations are all week so you are more than welcome!
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Whoop! I just registered :)
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Do we pick a team or will we be assigned to a team?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Thanks! Do we pick a team or will we be assigned to a team?

Once you register in our registration announcement I will be assigning you a team. I will tag you with your team name.
  • mrssto78
    Options

Thanks @mrssto78 , You've done so well in the BL challenge over November !! This is a different group and you are more than welcome to join as well. I'm sure you will do amazingly again for December!

Thank you @mariecela_moulin. The BL challenge was good for my motivation, but people don't really talk to each other. I was hoping for more of that with this group. Also, I want my mom to join :)
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    mrssto78 wrote: »

Thank you @mariecela_moulin. The BL challenge was good for my motivation, but people don't really talk to each other. I was hoping for more of that with this group. Also, I want my mom to join :)

I do know what you mean. We are always looking for motivated individuals to keep these teams active but it doesn't always happen. I do hope you find this group a little more active and we are doing our best to get the BL challenge active as well. You are most welcome to join us. Xxx
  • mrssto78
    Options
    mrssto78 wrote: »

I do know what you mean. We are always looking for motivated individuals to keep these teams active but it doesn't always happen. I do hope you find this group a little more active and we are doing our best to get the BL challenge active as well. You are most welcome to join us. Xxx

Yes, I definitely want to join.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm going to sign up. Thank you for organizing!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    bump
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    bump
  • TheOtherBennetSister2403
    Options
    I would love to join!!
  • 49Elle
    49Elle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great incentive to be on track during the silly season, please add me
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    BUMP - ypu are all more than welcome just join the group and register in the registration/Starting Weights announcement I will add you all as soon as I can! Still plenty of room left!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Bump
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Bump - Still plenty of room!