*Enter* New member

Options
Hello! So I'm kinda new to this hole thing. I've had the my fitness pal app for a while but I didn't know that there was actually an online thingy so I just found it today. Yay me. Haha. So right now I'm about 174 pounds and last year around this same time I was weighing in at 190. I lost thirty pounds then and got down to 160 but then I lost my motivation after a break up... haha :/ but now I'm sick of looking in the mirror and feeling icky. Right now my long term goal is to get to about 150 see how I feel and I'll either chose to stay or keep going once I get there. So yeah that's pretty much me :] I'm looking for new friends and people to cheer me on and people i can cheer on so please feel free to message me and stuffs!!

Replies

• liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me
  • Uhhhwut
    Uhhhwut Posts: 23
    Options
    hey it's alright we all loose track sometimes and its pretty hard to start something like loosing weight and sticking with it. I have had my share of ups and down with motivation but having motivational friends on MFP has really helped keep me on track. You can add me if you want :) It's always nice to have extra support.
  • Becca1637
    Becca1637 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I started putting more weight on once I hit 40 and had back problems. I'm determined to get it off.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    add me for support and motivation with accountabilty