18 lbs down and still pushing!!!

Options
I know it's not a huge number but just wanted to share my progress thus far.

This time of year is the hardest for me due to all the holiday eating. I had a small hiccup during Thanksgiving week but new day, new goals to push through Dec & the new year!

I started my weight loss journey this August at 225, lowest weight on scale is 207 and overall have lost 11.9 inches.

Wanted to share with those that have lost about the same amount of weight to tell you that we got this and you should be very proud of your progress and keep pushing til you get to your goal weight!!! Keep telling yourself this time will be different, this time you will get to your goal weight and maintain it!!!

Thanks for reading and
now going to share a pic with you all! Please add me so we can share this journey together:)

zo99sy8qvo3z.jpg

Replies

• empressjasmin
    empressjasmin Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Those 18 pounds are VERY noticeable! Good work!
  • SouthernPride3737
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!! Did you count calories and use the app?
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That is progress & you should be proud of yourself!! Way to go!! :)
  • Its_now_or_never31
    Options
    Thank you, I really appreciate the support!:)
  • Its_now_or_never31
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!! Did you count calories and use the app?

Thank you. I did use the app to log calories.
    There are some days of course I don't log but for the majority of the time I have logged in my food.

• JR188
    JR188 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Holidays are tough with family / friend get togethers as food is usually everywhere. You have the right attitude and I know you will reach your goals!
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm at 22 pounds since June, but didn't take any before pics. I've lost 2 pants sizes, so I can tell by that, but really wish I'd taken pics. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more amazing pictures.
  • Its_now_or_never31
    Options
    Thank you all so much, and thanks to those that have sent friend requests, looking forward to this journey together:)
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you're doing great!
  • Its_now_or_never31
    Options
    Thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!