220 lbs to 134 lbs - 5 Year Journey, 1 Baby, 2 Transformations (lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• Sho_Rowell
    Sho_Rowell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, well done!

Thank you sooooo much!
  • Sho_Rowell
    Options
    You look great and beautiful pictures ....nice written story too!

Aw, thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I started at 215 and I'm down to 170.8, can't wait to see 134. I've never been that small since like middle school.
  • Sho_Rowell
    Options
    ashcky wrote: »
    You are such an inspiration! I started at 215 and I'm down to 170.8, can't wait to see 134. I've never been that small since like middle school.

Thank you so much beautiful!!! Congrats on your success thus far!!! You are killing it!!!
  • jboyer8649
    jboyer8649 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you're an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story. Your a beautiful lady!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Amazing job
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Stunning progress. Gorgeous couple. Beautiful kid!
  • ChristineE63
    ChristineE63 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great story, so well written, this is sure to give hope and inspiration to many.
  • rosiedariveta
    rosiedariveta Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You rock! A beautiful family! Wonderful to see a healthy happy family.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @Sho_Rowell, your little one is soooo cute!!

Congratulations on your weight loss and becoming healthier, but....

You lost weight because you ate less calories than you burned overall. The only thing Herbalife had to do with your weight loss is that you were taking it while losing weight, and it somehow helped you to create that calorie deficit.

I don't want to offend, but there is no magic in Herbalife, the magic is in your hard work and dedication. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, congratulations on your hard work! Your family is absolutely stunning as well, what an adorable little boy!!

This^ exactly
  • Sho_Rowell
    Options
    @PeachesNcreamgal thank you so much!
  • Sho_Rowell
    Options
    @ChristineE63 thank youuuuuu!!!
  • Sho_Rowell
    Options
    @rosiedariveta , aw thank youuuuu!
  • one236
    one236 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story. Well done.. I am only starting my journey.. Your testimony greatly encourages me..
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I love how this is written and how the pictures are put in. I think you could be very successful in blogging and selling a product...maybe Herballife. REALLY. The weight loss and transformations are fabulous of course. WTG!
  • Sho_Rowell
    Options
    @SLLRunner thank you so much! Oh I'm very well aware that Herbalife isn't magic... What it does for me is make my hard work a lot less hard though. The amount of vitamins, nutrients, and protein provided by Herbalife would take a WHOLE lot of thinking, planning, and cooking... And it would still be almost impossible to achieve the level of nutrient density provided by Herbalife along with a low calorie count. So yea, it definitely helps me create a calorie deficit, but the nutrients provided, the convenience, and how great my body feels from receiving every vitamin and nutrient it needs is what really makes the difference for me.

No offense taken! ;)
  • tag2013
    tag2013 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Beautiful success story, gorgeous pictures and amazing commitment!! Great job on sticking with it and seeing your goals become reality!
  • Sho_Rowell
    Options
    @quiksylver296 , thank you so much!
  • Sho_Rowell
    Options
    @one236 , thank youuuu! So glad I could provide encouragement for you! Whatever your goals are, you can reach them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!